Creating Orekit 9.0 tag.
Version 9.0 is a major release of Orekit. It introduces several new features and bug fixes. New features introduced in version 9.0 are:
- Taylor algebra propagation (for high order uncertainties propagation or very fast Monte-Carlo studies)
- multi-satellites orbit determination
- parallel multi-satellites propagation
- parametric accelerations (polynomial and harmonic)
- turn-around measurements
- inter-satellite range measurements
- rigth ascension/declination measurements
- Antenna Phase Center measurements modifiers
- EOP estimation in precise orbit determination
- orbit to attitude coupling in partial derivatives
- parsing of CCSDS Tracking Data Messages
- parsing of university of Bern Astronomical Institute files for Klobuchar coefficients
- ITRF 2014
- preservation of non-Keplerian orbits derivatives
- JB2008 atmosphere model
- NRL MSISE 2000 atmosphere model
- boolean combination of events detectors
- ephemeris writer
- speed improvements when tens of thousands of measurements are used in orbit determination
- Danish translations
Several bugs have been fixed.
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.1 released in March 2017.