Version 9.2 is a minor release of Orekit. It introduces several new features and bug fixes.
New features introduced in version 9.2 are :
- Kalman filter for orbit determination,
- loading of RINEX files
- loading of ANTEX files
- loading of version d of SP3 files (version a to c were already supported)
- on-the-fly decompression of .Z files
- code measurements
- phase measurements (but only a very basic implementation for now)
- specific attitude laws (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU) with midnight/noon turns
- possibility to use backward propagation in LS orbit determination
- support for any ITRF version, even if EOP files do not match the desired version
- attitude overriding in constant thrust maneuvers
- filtering mechanism to insert specific decompression or deciphering algorithms during data loading
- frames for Lagrange L1 and L2 point for any two related celestial bodies
WARNING: phase measurements, GNSS attitude and time-dependent process noise are considered experimental features for now, they should not be used yet for operational systems.
Several bugs have been fixed.
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.3