10.2-RC1 Release Candidate 1 for version 10.2.
10.1 Version 10.1.Release 10.1
Version 10.1 is a minor release, including both new features and bug fixes. The main changes are:
- Combination of GNSS measurements.
- Wind-up effect on GNSS measurements.
- Support for Hatanaka compact RINEX format.
- Laplace initial orbit determination method.
- A new Field Of View package that includes circular, elliptical, dihedral and polygonal field of views.
- Comparison methods in AbsoluteDate class.
- Moved Orekit’s tutorials to a separate sister project.
- NeQuick ionospheric model.
- Improvement of the contributing guide.
- Possibility to use multiplexed measurement.
- IRNSS and SBAS analytical orbit propagators.
- Possibility to write covariance matrices in OEM writers.
- Default constructors for DSST force models.
- Connection with Gitlab CI.
- Improvement of release proceeding.
- Implementation of the data loading proposal.
- Several bug fixes in GNSS attitude models; orbit propagators; AbsoluteDate /ParameterDriversList / RinexLoader classes, inital orbit determination methods, orbit determination, etc
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.6
10.1-RC1 Release Candidate 1 for version 10.1.
10.0 Version 10.0Release 10.0
Highlights in the 10.0 release are:
- Security: fix possible denial of service when loading itrf-versions.conf
- Specialized GNSS propagators
- Propagation in non-inertial frames
- DSST OD
- A new Ionosphere model
- Modeling phase measurements
- LAMBDA method for ambiguity resolution
- Shapiro effect for range measurements
- Improved documentation
- Several other features and bug fixes
9.3.1 Release version 9.3.1.Release 9.3.1
9.3 Release 9.3.Release 9.3
Version 9.3 is a minor release, including both new features and bug fixes. The main changes are:
- a new GPSDate class
- changed OrekitException from checked to unchecked exceptions
- parameter drivers scales and reference value can be changed
- access to Kalman filter internal matrices
- position-only measurements in orbit determination
- support for unofficial versions 2.12 and 2.20 of Rinex files (mainly for spaceborne receivers)
- direct building of appropriate attitude law with eclipses for all GNSS satellite types
- inter-satellites view detector
- measurement generation feature
- possibility fo use Marshall Solar Activity Future Estimation to feed NRL MSISE 2000 atmosphere model
- new tropospheric models: Mendes-Pavlis, Vienna 1, Vienna 3, estimated model
- new mapping functions for tropospheric effect: Global Mapping Function, Niell Mapping Function
- Global Pression Temperature Models GPT and GPT2
- possibility to estimate tropospheric zenith delay
- clock offset that can be estimated (both for ground station and satellite clocks)
- handling of GPS clock corrections directly from propagator
- management of clock corrections as additional states from any propagator
Numerous bugs have been fixed.
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.4
9.3-RC4 Release Candidate 4 for version 9.3.
9.3-RC2 Release Candidate 2 for version 9.3.
9.3-RC1 Release Candidate 1 for version 9.3.